Personnel and Object Contamination Monitors
CANBERRA offers a wide variety of contamination monitors for both personnel and object counting.
Nuclear facilities use radioactive materials that can cause radioactive contamination spots in buildings and working areas. These contaminated spots must remain at the same location until they are identified and/or cleaned - not moved to other working areas or buildings, or worse, outside the nuclear site!
Contamination can be carried by workers on their clothes, tools and even on their bodies. Therefore, it is very important to check people before they leave an area or a building.
CANBERRA offers radiation detection devices for zone control and building exits. These include whole body contamination monitors for alpha and/or beta emitting contaminants. Small working area exits can also be monitored with Hand-and-Foot contamination monitors. No matter what type of radiation detection you need to achieve: clothes, wipes, small and medium waste bags, pedestrian and vehicle - CANBERRA has the right radiation detection product for you.
- Application Note for BAYEX
- Radon Progeny Rejection with CANBERRA Argos™-5AB Personnel Contamination Monitors
- Setting up a Quick Local Area Network for CRemote General Nuclear Industry Application Introduction to the fundamentals of CRemote and a standalone LAN for CANBERRA Contamination Monitors
- Passive Whole Body Monitoring Nuclear Power Industry Application Introduction to the Argos™-5AB Zeus™ (Gamma Option) and the GEM™-5 Gamma Exit Monitor
- CANBERRA Contamination Monitor Configuration Guide
Now ISO 11929:2010 compliant with BAYEX!