IPROL-1 - Intelligent LaBr Probe with Sourceless Stabilization for the InSpector™ 1000
The introduction of the IPROL-1 sourceless stabilized gamma probe is an important milestone in the industry. This technology combines excellent energy resolution, far surpassing standard NaI scintillators, with a patented sourceless stabilization technology* that provides outstanding performance throughout extreme temperature variations. Regardless of the measurement conditions, the IPROL-1 gamma probe will provide high resolution gamma spectra that are essentially free of the energy drift that generally degrades isotope identification results.
- 1.5 in. x 1.5 in. lanthanum bromide enhanced resolution scintillator probe
- Patented Sourceless Stabilized probe technology* provides accurate spectra over the full temperature range
- Energy range covers 30 keV to 3.0 MeV
- Optimizes nuclide identification for ANSI N42.34 threat sources
- Field upgradeable; no need to send the InSpector 1000 back to the factory
- Probe is " hot-swappable"
- Probe diameter fits the InSpector 1000's quick-clip feature
- Works with any InSpector 1000 (V1.2 or later software)
- Compatible with the IPRON-N neutron probe for the InSpector 1000
*US Patents 7,005,646 B1 and 7,049,508 B1.
- Personnel and Object Contamination Monitors
- InVivo Systems & Software
- Survey instruments, Probes & Accessories
- Hand held Spectroscopy