CSPS™ – Canberra Smart Probe Software
CSPS – Canberra Smart Probe Software brings intelligent instrumentation to both users and Service Department personnel. It helps users set up and utilize CSP instruments and all associated CSP – Canberra Smart Probes. It also provides service organizations with the right tool to diagnose and calibrate each instrument via a simple serial link to a PC. CSPS can also upgrade the instrument's firmware, making sure that you always have the most up to date product for carrying out your daily Health Physics responsibilities.
With the new smart design of CSP, key components of hardware circuitry (high voltage, amplifier, discriminator, etc.) are located directly inside of the probe housing rather than in the host survey instrument.
The intelligence associated with controlling those components is also located in the probe – that is, control and storage of key parameters, settings, calibration, probe ID, alarm settings, etc.
Thus the probe is a fully integrated subsystem, acquiring and transmitting data to the instrument (survey meter or PC).
CSPS talks directly to the probe and makes it available (setup and calibration) to host instruments (Radiagem™ or PC) for further use in the field.
CSPS also sets up and calibrates Radiagem, Avior®, MIP 10 Digital and Colibri® via a direct link to the PC, avoiding the need for other instruments or connections (no mechanical setup).
Features & Benefits
- Set up and calibrate CSP instruments and probes
- Replaces instrument during calibration and daily checks
- Calibrate with any radio-isotope of CSPS library
- Wizard adjustment setting to adapt CSPS to existing source and ensure smooth automatic process
- Check all operational parameters
- Edit and select alarm setpoints
- Manage all logged data-points in instruments and probes
- Upgrade CSP instruments and CSP™ firmware
- QA instrument diagnosis
- Easy to operate