CANBERRA's Calibration Phantom For In Vivo Whole Body Counter
This is an inexpensive and easy-to-use phantom which was designed for use with the CANBERRA linear geometry in vivo counters only. The efficiency response with this phantom has been designed to replicate the ANSI N13.30 phantoms (Livermore Lung, BOMAB total body and ANSI-N-44.3 Thyroid) for the CANBERRA counters. When the transfer phantom is purchased for use with a CANBERRA system, we will provide documentation of the tests which show that the performance is similar for the specified geometries.
The Transfer Phantom can simulate a lung, GI, whole body, or thyroid geometry. It is easy to use because it requires no assembly and uses a single source in a 20 ml liquid scintillation vial for all calibration geometries.
This phantom is not appropriate for low energy measurements, or geometries where the detector is behind the subject, or for counters other than CANBERRA linear geometry counters.
- Personnel and Object Contamination Monitors
- InVivo Systems & Software
- FASTSCAN High-Throughput Whole Body Counter Model 2250
- ACCUSCAN II Scanning Ge Whole Body Counter
- ACCUSCAN™ Horizontal Bed Whole Body Counter
- Actinide (Uranium/Plutonium) Lung Counter Model 2270
- Combination Actinide (Uranium/Plutonium) Lung Counter and Scanning Fission Product Counter Model 2275
- ACT-II Actinide Ge Detectors
- Apex-InVivo™ Whole Body and Lung Counting Productivity Software
- AutoScan Option Model 2252
- CANBERRA's Calibration Phantom For In Vivo Whole Body Counter
- Survey instruments, Probes & Accessories
- Hand held Spectroscopy