Systèmes Gamma/Neutron de mesures de déchets
Produits dans cette famille
CANBERRA offers combined gamma/neutron assay, systems to measure containers ranging from non-packaged waste to vehicles.
Integrated Waste Assay System (IWAS)
The Integrated Waste Assay System (IWAS) is a multi-modality system which provides a combination of active and passive neutron interrogation as well as quantitative gamma analysis. The IWAS provides a complete NDA suite in a single assay system cavity. The passive neutron cavity is based on CANBERRA's proven HENC design and includes the Add-A-Source matrix correction feature. Active neutron interrogation capability is based on the Differential Die Away (DDA) technique to provide sensitive detection of fissile nuclides. Finally a gamma assay module is included to provide quantitative gamma assay results as well as plutonium and/or uranium isotopics results. The NDA 2000 software automatically evaluates the three modalities to select the best assay result based on user defined criteria. The IWAS system provides the ability to assay the widest variety of TRU waste. the IWAS can also be used for TRU/LLW sorting.
- Combines Multiple Assay Techniques
- 200 liter (55 gallon) drums and 320 liter (85 gallon) Over-Packs
- MDAs of less than 30 nCi/g
- 27% Efficiency for 240Pu fission neutrons
- 2.8% Active Mode Detection Efficiency
- 108 neutron/second Zetatron
- Patented cosmic-ray rejection system
ICIS Integrated Crate Interrogation System (ICIS)
The Integrated Crate Interrogation System is comprised of a Box Segmented Gamma Scanner (BSGS) providing high resolution gamma spectroscopy, and a Box Neutron Assay System (BNAS) providing passive neutron counting capability, each mounted in its own separate ISO container. Gamma and neutron assay results are combined to provide an integrated result using the NDA 2000 software multi-modality. The system can handle crates in sizes up to and including the Standard Large Box-2 (SLB-2) which has approximate inner dimensions of 2.6 m x 1.6 m x 1.7 m (length x breadth x height). The system can also be fully calibrated for smaller containers if desired.
- Systèmes Gamma de mesures de déchets
- Systèmes Neutron de mesures de déchets
- Systèmes Gamma/Neutron de mesures de déchets
- Systèmes spéciaux clés en main
- Logiciel systèmes
- Systèmes de mesure safeguard Neutron
- Systèmes de mesure in situ