- SafePoint système de contrôle de la radioactivité (CRP/KRT)
- Contrôleur de l'environnement
- Moniteurs d'effluents et de procédés
- Logiciel EMS/RMS (CRP/KRT)
- Balises Gamma et d'environnement
- MOVERS Mobile Vehicle-Based Monitoring System
- Polyradiamètres, sondes & accessoires
- Moniteurs de Tritium dans l'air
- Systèmes de détection d'accidents de criticité (CAAS)
Moniteurs d'effluents et de procédés
Produits dans cette famille
OLM Series, On-Line Process Monitoring Systems
The OLM series on-line monitors are designed to continuously measure the quantity of radioactive gamma activity in a liquid or gaseous stream. The system is attached to the exterior of the process pipe and has no intrusion in the pipe and therefore no impact on the pipe flow. This setup is functional for pipe sizes between 25 to 178 mm (1 to 7 in.) in diameter. For larger pipes, CANBERRA offers floor or plinth mounted configurations which fit horizontal or vertical process pipes.
The on-line sampler is designed to fit the pipe curvature and mounts directly on the pipe. It includes a MD Series scintillation detector and a isotopic check source assembly for routine operability checks. The output from the detector is amplified by the PA300E preamplifier and sent to the wall mounted iR7040 intelligent ratemeter. The iR7040 provides complete local display and control of the monitoring channel, as well as local indication of alarm trips and system malfunctions. Optional remote ratemeters or alarm annunciators can be connected to the local unit.
The calibration cycle for the OLM is 18 months. The extended calibration cycle is achievable because of a simple functional design with no moving parts, use of low current consuming electronics, and technological advantage of CANBERRA's exclusive gain stabilization circuit that automatically compensates gain shifts caused by changes in temperature and aging.
- OLM100 sampler
- MD55EV1 detector
- PA300E preamplifiers
- iR7040 Intelligent Ratemeter
- MX9B(V19) isotopic check source
- Continuous liquid and gas radioactivity monitoring in pipes
- Configurable to fit various pipe sizes
- Modular design
- Gain stabilized scintillation detector
- Extended dynamic range
- Excellent linearity and accuracy
OLM4 On-Line Process Monitor
OLM4 On-Line monitors are designed to continuously, accurately and reliably detect the gamma activity of gaseous or liquid effluent releases from a variety of operational processes throughout the plant. An extended calibration cycle is achievable because of a simple functional design with no moving parts, use of low current consuming electronics, and the advantage of CANBERRA’s exclusive detector stabilization technology that automatically compensates for gain shifts caused by changes in temperature and aging.
- Continuous liquid and/or gas radioactivity monitoring using unique LED gain-stabilized
2” x 2” NaI scintillation detector
- Low profile, space-saving footprint for easy access and maintenance
- Modular design
- 4π 4” shielding; Clamshell design provides easy installation
- Configurable to fit various pipe sizes up to 4” (100 mm)
- Extended dynamic range
- Flexible ratemeter supports analog and digital interface with existing control systems; intuitive touchscreen interface provides access to user-configurable virtual channels
- Real-time data acquisition and control
- Low maintenance, simple calibration
- Check sources for routine performance monitoring
- Optional HORIZON™ or RADACS™ integration
The OLM4 Samplers are designed and manufactured under a quality system in compliance with the following standards and requirements:
- ISO 9001
- 10CFR50, Appendix “B”
- ANSI/ASME NQA-1, ANSI /ASME NQA-2, Part 2.7
- TUV SUD America is a listed NRTL
Model NLM100 Main Steam Line and N-16 Steam Generator Leakage
Due to regulatory requirements, operating pressurized water reactors (PWR) require monitoring for primary-to-secondary leakage and main steam line activity. CANBERRA has developed a simple yet technologically advanced monitoring system that can perform both functions using a single set of hardware. Each channel is comprised of a locally mounted lead shielded geometry with a gamma sensitive MD55E scintillation detector, a PA300E preamplifier/SCA, and an ADM616 local Signal Conditioning Unit. A remote signal-conditioning unit Model ADM606 can also be
provided for use in the main control room.
For main steam line monitoring applications, CANBERRA provides a detector that is gain stabilized and designed to operate under the potentially severe environmental conditions associated with such use. The lead shielded geometry is positioned to present the sensitive end of the detector to the main steam line via a collimated opening on the sampler. The range of channel measurement and display is 1E-3 to 1E4 milli Sieverts per hour for gamma energies and is responsive to radiation over an energy range of at least 60 keV to 7 MeV. When it is desirable to also measure levels of N-16 to quantify primary-to-secondary leakage, the same system is expanded to include N-16 measurement. This is accomplished without the use of additional hardware and is implemented by programming the additional analyzer circuits located in the PA300E preamplifier/SCA to window the higher energy gamma associated with the relatively short half-life N-16. Since the PA300E includes three separate SCA circuits, the instrument performs pulse analysis separately for the two different energies from the pulses provided by the MD55E detector. If a reactor power level signal is provided, the system is capable of indicating leakage in the form of gallons per day or gallons per hour. If a dynamic signal is not available, constants are manually entered using the keypad on the instrument or set to a default value in the memory of the ADM606. When operated as an N- 16 monitoring channel only, the lead shield is not required.
- ADM606 remote display
- ADM616 digital/analog display and control unit
- Ruggedized gain-stabilized scintillation detectors
- PA300E preamplifier/SCA/high voltage power supply
Hardened Containment Vent Radiation Monitoring System
CANBERRA's SafePoint Hardened Containment Vent Radiation Monitoring System continuously measures the quantity of radioactive gamma activity that is released from the operation of the Hardened Containment Venting System. The system is mounted external to the HCVS and therefore is not influenced by the extreme conditions within the duct and has no impact on stack flow. This same arrangement has been provided, and can be used, with non-hardened vents, filtered vents, and other normal range stack venting applications.
The system consists of the following main components:
- OLM100 On-Line Pipe Sampler with check source
- MD55EV1PA – MD series scintillation detector matched with a PA300E Preamplifier
- iR7040 Intelligent Ratemeter
- ADM606 Rack Mount Multi-Function Ratemeter for optional Control Room Indication
The OLM100 On-Line Pipe Sampler consists of a 2p lead shield with the lead thickness designed to furnish the required sensitivity with a known background (normally 3 in. lead). A shadow shield or back shield is mounted on the other side of the pipe to provide an effective 4p shielding. The MX series Cs-137 check source is provided to check system operability.
The MD55EV1PA matched pair consists of an MD55EV1 scintillation detector mated and tested with a PA300E preamplifier. The MD55EV1 detector utilizes an LED-based gain stabilization technique that ensures stable measurements over a wide temperature range without the need for a radioactive seed. This sourceless technique improves measurement accuracy and can extend calibration cycles without requiring labor-intensive source tracking and inventorying activities associated with seeded detectors.
The iR7040 Intelligent Ratemeter provides visual and audible annunciation and powers and controls the detector and preamplifier mounted in OLM100 On-Line Pipe Sampler. The ratemeter also acquires and logs all related data including alarms, probe outputs, probe parameters, conditioned outputs, source check responses, and out-of-parameter conditions to its internal historical file for plotting and enhanced performance monitoring. The iR7040 can interface with an optional rack mounted ADM606 ratemeter if control room indication is desired.
- Performs continuous monitoring of radioactive gamma activity necessary to detect a potential release of radiation via the Hardened Containment Vent System (HCVS)
- Minimal power required to sustain system during Station Black Out (SBO)
- Accommodates all standard power inputs including +24 V dc
- iR7040 Ratemeter historical data provides detailed and independent records for retrospective event analysis
- On-line arrangement provides for simplified engineering and positioning of device as no stack penetration is needed
- Optional physics analysis available to characterize vent line for more accurate measurement
- Designed to meet the requirements of NRC Order EA-13-109